Terms & Conditions
The term ‘intosport.com’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to High Altitude Media Ltd, the owner of the website, whose registered office is Regina House, 124 Finchley Road, London, NW3 5JS. Our company registration number is 06303732. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. This also includes all video content material including music and scripts. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Resources. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account/s.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by High Altitude Media Ltd and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of High Altitude Media Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, High Altitude Media Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Use of Interactive areas of intosport.com
If you’re going to use the interactive features on intosport.com, which is how we describe any feature on the site that allows you to upload content, comment, or enter any information, text or image that can be seen publicly, then you need to comply with the following guidelines:
- You must use English language. If we receive posts in other languages they will be removed by our moderating team.
- We expect all posts to be of a civilised tone. This means we don’t want to see any aggressive, abusive, threatening, pornographic, obscene, sexually oriented, racially offensive, profane, rude or deliberately unpleasant messages, comments or images. If you do not comply with this, your account will be deleted.
- You must not post comments or opinions that are racist, sexist, vulgar, extremist or in any other way morally questionable.
- You must respect other users of the site. If you don’t have anything encouraging or positive to say then think about whether it’s worth making the posting at all.
- You must not advertise personal details such as your home address, email address, telephone or mobile number, skype handle, messenger ID. THIS IS FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY.
- You must not use the site to promote illegal activity that would, in any way, infringe our rights or those of others.
- You must not use the website to promote or advertise any commercial business or service.
- Any comments you make must be relevant to the subject.
- You may not post links to other websites without our approval
- Usernames must not contain obscene words or promote a company name. Any such usernames will be deleted.
- We reserve the right to remove and content posted irrespective of these guidelines and have full editorial control of the website, in it’s entirety.
Using this site safely
We strongly recommend that you do not reveal personal information such as your home address, email address or phone number to any other user of intosport.com.
If you have any questions or comments about these our Terms and Conditions as outlined above, you can contact us at:
email@example.com Hartington Grove,